Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update Hot Off the Press

Tim "Ragin Cajun" Hebert was at the final table with 6 players left in the 1k main event at the Venetian. That was around 2 am this morning as I was playing at Shorty's getting updates from his buds on the phone. I get to hear these Tim updates every time I play. I hear his name in my sleep. The big baller probably took it down by now and is hanging at the Tao with celebs. I aint hatin, Tim is cool. Maybe I am a little jealous that I am not able to play in those deep stack tournaments. Like a poker legend I know says " this poker pro life is not as glamorous as it seems"
Wild Bill and Gene get off your asses and get the rest of the Tim story. I got you the lead and expect some commission.

Oh yea , this small timer has been on a tear booking 7 winning sessions in a row.(even wins at Harrahs) Tonight was a nice $1500 profit. Will get into some hand break downs next post and show you why Shorty's is the best game in the state.

2 comments:

GeneD said...

Dude...your passing some bad intel...it was the the Main Event of the Cesears Mega Stack....HaHaHaha

Tiltin Texan said...

Ok ,thats the last lead I pass on. I will leave it to the pros in the future.