Thursday, March 11, 2010

Im Back

Health wise that is.. I had my 2nd 3month scan at MD Anderson and no cancer was found. God has given me a pass for now and hopefully a cure. Started working out and eating right which was the plan even before i came up with Sarcoma. I can feel the difference already. Why do we put off the stuff that keeps us feeling good?

Getting my sons baseball team ready along with some private lessons. On the poker front... been running good lately live along with some heartbreaking min cashes online. Getting cold decked late in tourneys and cant get hands to hold but whats new? Oh and I took poker winnings and bought a Mac desktop. This baby is sweet !! Suck on it Windows!!

Being lazy with this blog but plan to try and kick it up a notch.....or maybe not. But I will try to bring something a little more interesting next post because this is not my style.

See some of yall at the Tables ... Peace

1 comment:

GeneD said...

Nice...good stuff...this is great news on the "Health" front.

Let me know how that Mac treats you...I have been flirting with getting on myself.
GeneD