Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snapped off by asian women

i sit down with $500 in 1-2 game and this asian girl Linda is at the table with $260 or so. I see 2 hands played and she raised both times to like 30 to 40 bucks preflop. I know plenty about her and know she always goes broke along with her husband who plays fast like a madman too. Well my first hand i get AK, young guy with over 300 in front of him makes it $15 under the gun. I call. It gets around to Linda on the button and she of course reraises to $50. (i dont think she ever puts anyone on a hand) young guy calls,I call. Flop is all spades low board. I do have a spade but its the King. Initial raiser checks ,I check, Mrs Saigon makes it 100. Kid calls, i think he has best hand at the moment with QQ or JJ with a spade likely. I think if my two overs hit im good and hopefully my K spade hits its good so i call. Turn is a rag spade so i got my flush but not that thrilled. The kid moves all in for $160 ,I call and Linda calls her last $109. Nice first hand pot!!! River was meaningless card as everyone showed their hand Queen high flush with QQ from kid, My K high flush with AK, and Linda takes down the larger pot with A9 offsuit and of course the A spades. If the young guy wasnt in the pot i certainly would have reraise her preflop but she doesnt fold so it would have played out same way.

So nice start at heartbreak central (Harrahs). Wasnt long before i pickup AK again i make it 20. gets to my asian princess and she repops it to 60. ( oh yea she already lost my money within a few hands so she has like $150 ) I got 250 and go all in on her, she shakes her head cause she is behind but calls with A5!! Bam she hits her card! There goes another chunk to her that she will give away. I get down to 100 and im on button with pocket 77 some limpers and then Linda makes it $25 , We get it all in and I double up.(maybe this will cool her off) She had J9 by the way... 10 minutes later Linda preflop raises again. I got AK clubs and I just know she will get in here and i probly have her crushed again. So i move all in she calls with A4 spades...how about an all spade flop!!!! Every dime of that $500 went to her over a course of 4 stupid hands. Hardee Har Har!!!! In one hour i was smoked and didnt want to play. After a long break I would return to play several hours to make my money back with a little profit. I need to open a freakin nail salon!

No comments: